Sat, 08 Jan|
Radisson blu resort, St. Julian's
The Surfski Shack Annual Conference
A seminar organised by The Surfski Shack to further broaden the knowledge of paddlers on key topics relevant to the sport, both on and off the water.
Time & Location
08 Jan 2022, 09:00 – 17:00
Radisson blu resort, St. Julian's, St George's Bay St. Julian's, St Julian's STJ 3391, Malta
About the Event
The Surfski Shack poudly presents its first seminar tailored to further broaden the knowledge of paddlers on key topics relevant to the sport, both on and off the water.
Presentation of Covid Vaccination certificate is required in accordance to laws set by the Ministry of Health.
The Agenda is as follows:
- 09:00 Registration
- 09:15 Introduction, Luca Pace, MCRC
- 09:30 Strength Conditioning – Designing training programmes, Dermot Galea
- 10:30 Coffee break
- 10:45 Basic Nutrition in Sports, Dermot Galea
- 11:45 The impact of sports psychology in reaching your goals, Dr Adele Muscat
- 12:45 Lunch Break
- 14:15 Kayak4Charity – A giving experience, Albert Gambina and Dorian Vassallo
- 15:00 Panel discussion – Safety at sea, Chris Camilleri & Matthew Schembri (MCRC); Robert Pullicino & Frans Debono (SeaKats); Moderated by Luca Pace
- 16:00 Coffee Break
- 16:15 The road ahead for the Malta Canoe Racing Club – 2022 Programme and awards
- 16:45 Closing remarks
Click here to find the official agenda.
This ticket includes access to all the seminar, including coffee breaks and lunch.€55.00